Forum Discussion

Anzine321
Icon for Altocumulus rankAltocumulus
May 22, 2024

failed: Cannot contact any KDC for realm

Hi 

i have a case authentication AD failed. i have deployed APM SSO and sometime login success and sometime failed, i checked test connection and adtools is ok, and dump to AD compare dump both success and failed

strange  when failed i  did not get capture anything from F5 and AD. do you have reference how to debug or troubleshoot it

Thanks

4 Replies

• Hello,

to troubleshoot inconsistent AD authentication with APM SSO, check F5 and AD server logs for errors, ensure network connectivity verify APM configuration synchronize indigo credit card system clocks and use adtools to test AD connections. Capture traffic with tools like Wireshark and enable detailed logging on F5 for more insights. Review group policies and security settings on AD and consult F5 and microsoft documentation for specific troubleshooting steps.

Anzine321

Hi

i used adtools morethan 3 times  and connections success. i have no idea why authentication intermittent through apm.

dump to authentication during failed and did not find anything capture

Anzine321

Hi 

i checked using adtools and try authentication morethan 3 times and still ok, and try to dump and compare when success and failed, the strange is dump during failed did not capture anything. now i am waiting support respond