Forum Discussion

Alan_B__139698
Icon for Altostratus rankAltostratus
Aug 30, 2018

Windows 10 v1803 Edge browser - will not connect to VPN

I've been looking at a VPN issue with Windows 10 v1803 Edge browser failing to complete a VPN connection. Authentication's fine, but after that I get an F5 pop-up window that says, "Waiting for Network Access Application status." Below that it gives me two options; try to launch network access again, or install/reinstall network access application. Chrome, Firefox, IE and the Edge Client work fine, and I've tried this on both F5 v13.1.0.2 and v13.1.1 with the same result. I've checked for Windows updates and don't have any outstanding on the test laptop (I understand a previous Windows update caused VPN issues, requiring the KB4103721 update to fix it).

Checking to F5WinInfo log file, I don't see events from the Edge browser attempts - shouldn't it log there?

Has anyone else run into this issue with Win10 v1803? And it was working so well before... =/

3 Replies

• Nope, no endpoint inspection. Just authentication, then the network access resources should be assigned.

• Alan,

I commented on your question without reading it properly. So I removed my comment.

Are you using any endpoint inspection?

Cheers,

Kees

• Kees,

For some reason, your reply and links aren't showing up in the discussion, but to answer your question the OS build is 17134.228.

Thanks for responding! Alan