Forum Discussion

Gaurav_m_sharm1
Icon for Nimbostratus rankNimbostratus
Jul 19, 2018

SSL certifcate status unknown for status monitoring.

While configuring SSL certificate monitoring feature, i get couple of certificate status as unknown (A blue dot) instead of good status (Green Dot). I have tried to run a pcap to check the response from ocsp , which is similar for both the certificates (good and unknown). Is this something i am missing in configuration.

5 Replies

• What is status of pool member after applying SSL(https) monitoring? Showing down or up? Check if you backend SSL ports are leasening or not?

Compare working and non working configuration. Hope will help to solve issue.

Let us know if any questions.

Samir_Jha_52506
      Icon for Noctilucent rankNoctilucent

Can you paste browser image. Are you using self-sign SSL certificate to client? Is there any production impact?

• These are not self signed certificates, also no production impact. Below is the screenshot from the location System ›› Certificate Management : Traffic Certificate Management : SSL Certificate List

• These are the new feature introduced in v13.x. I suspect cert format might be different. You can ignore if no business impact or raise concern with F5 support.